Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Heads Up!

you may want to know this... FYI


k, so i am moving from the deep south to the netherlands on saturday. SURpRISE! haha yeah i know it's random. 

for those of you who don't believe me, it's true. yeah most americans don't do that i know.

anyway the point is, the netherlands is a beautiful country (actually i've never been there, but that's what i've heard) and so i will probably go insane with my camera. most of my posts will probably be photography for a while since my houseful of stuff is being shipped across the ocean for the next 6 weeks. :) all my crafty stuff is packed away, and i am left with only some clothes and a guitar. and a camera. so yeah. be prepared to see the most gorgeous country ever via my camera! 

<3 

p.s. comment below if you've ever been to the netherlands! i'd love to know more about it! thanks for stoppin' by... :)

1 comment:

  1. Keep the blog posts coming - looking forward to the photos! :)

    ReplyDelete