Thursday, June 14, 2012

Carrots 'n Spice

the story behind the blog.


well... you may be wondering why my blog is called "Carrots 'n Spice." it's kind of a quirky name, but there's a reason. My nickname is Carrot, and i have a guinea pig named Spice. hence the name "Carrots 'n Spice!" 

anyways, since i loVe photography, i thought i'd do a photo shoot of my lil piggy Spice. he's kind of the cutest thing ever!:)

this is Spice on the day i got him. his snack was the size of his little head. :)




the world is a big place for a guy this small.


an antique filter on this one.




rawr.


he likes to sit perched on my shoulder... he's a confused parrot or something.



so that's my little guy and an introduction to my photography skills. thanks for stopping bye!












No comments:

Post a Comment